Our physical learning environment is one where the school facilities is in harmony with the environment; and that encourages social participation, providing a healthy, comfortable, safe, secure and stimulating setting for its occupants” - "The Child" .
Safety Procedures and Facilities
Although accidents are unavoidable, we have carefully taken the following steps to minimize the risk of injury and maximize the effectiveness in our premise.
1. 3000 Sq Ft Once Large open space ensures an all round visibility is critical to ensure teachers and children remain in visual contact at all times to reduce any anxiety or apprehension.
2. Playtopia has an inviting ambiance that is Well lit, with Cheery Colorful decor all around
3. All areas of the PLAY Arena are netted to ensure children are within the play arena at any point of time. The entire 4 ton structure is insulated and padded at all places to ensure maximum safety to the kids and to let them explore without risk of injury. Pre-play check of the installation is conducted every day prior to use of the structure.
4. A helper is available at all times to ensure children follow instructions for safe use of the arena.
5. The entire Arena is bathed in natural light throughout the day and brightly lit in the evening.
6. All exit points are locked so that children do not run out. Pick up zone is inside the reception area
7. Visitor protocol (Log book entry/tag) maintained. No outsiders are entertained during the Play School hrs
8. Fire extinguisher is installed and / Evacuation procedure through a fire drill is conducted from time to time.
9. Playtopia is under CCTV Surveillance .
10. Lift & Stairs are provided .
11. ID Card must during child pick up . Loss of card must be reported immediately .
12. The school premises is pest controlled once a year.
13. Emergency numbers are displayed at the entrance along with parents contacts.
14 We only hire Lady Staff & Background verification is done for all staff hired.
15. Wearing anything sharp/ fancy is not entertained especially during school hours
16. Play Arena /Toys/ Resources and all other material's are cleaned and sanitized regularly. Ballpool is
cleaned once a month.
17. Child safe furniture and child friendly toy that are painted with non toxic paints.
18.Environment is checked regularly for foreign bodies/sharp objects, including (including looses wires , switch boards,)
19.Mishandling of a child is not be tolerated at any point.
20. The children will be made aware of good touch and bad touch.
21. Additional removable baby toilet seat is provided, along a sized stool. The latch to the inside doors are are above child level. The child will be accompanied by a lady support staff when using the wash-room and the door will be shut to respect the child's privacy.
22. Practice of healthy habits like hand wash before food and after using the wash room are made mandatory.
23.Doctor on call ( Pediatrician on below floor) in case of emergencies.
24. Parents will be asked to pick up the child if child is ill untill a minimum of 24 hours of recovery . This must be done as a mandate procedure.
25. First aid box with required contents are checked for expiry every 2 months and kept above child level.
26 . We only serve food brought by kids from home and encourage consumption of vegetarian food in the
school to avoid discomfort to the others.
27.Our Safety approach includes
1. GPS tracking
2. Panic buttons
3. Camera Surveillance
5. AI & ML based driver behavior score
and 6.15 STEP driver verification process including background and police verification.
Looking forward to your support in implementing the above